
Trying to hold his head up.

Our little monkey butt :-)

Feeding the little man...green beans, yum!
As my maternity leave and the baby is soon approaching as well as the family that looks after JB full time is heading back to the states for the summer we will be drawing our time with the little guy to a close for now. Therefore there will probably be lots of pictures of our little man the next few weekends so I can look at them and remember how much I love him while we are home this summer. Please keep us in your thoughts because we don't know what will happen over the summer. The orphanage hasn't said anything so we don't really know what will happen for next year. JB will be 1 year old on Thursday.
I know this video is side ways but it was too cute to not put on the blog. This is Nathan's little game with JB.
JB's attempts at rolling over have improved a lot and he is a lot faster these days but it takes a few steps. This is just a picture of the process.
No comments:
Post a Comment