About Me

My photo
My husband and I got married in July 2006, lived in Greenville, moved to China for four years, and are now back in Greenville. We have 3 amazing children and love serving our Summit Church!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thumps and Bumps

So as my baby is getting bigger it is nice to be reminded that he/she is in there. The baby's movements are getting more distinct. Today I was sitting at work and I felt this thump that wasn't just able to felt inside but I could feel it moving through my belly by touch the outside. So cool! This is such a neat feeling. I was so worried I would not be able to feel it. I am so glad that I can feel our little-bee inside and know that its growing. YAY!

Our next appointment is scheduled for February in Beijing. We're heading down for the day and spending some nice time in a hotel and then off to the doctor to hopefully see baby on full screen. My students are so excited. They keep asking me about names (which we are not telling people) and wanting to see pictures. It has been great sharing this road with them.

No comments: