A few days a week I take the kids downstairs to play while we wait for Nate to get home. Maddy loves those times and gets so excited when she sees me grab her shoes. She especially loves jumping in puddles.
Maddy's climbing
Jachin leans head to toe whenever we say "let's pray" and then sits erect at "amen"
From the moment Nate gets home from work Maddy expects to have his undivided attention and when she doesn't get it she throws a tantrum.
Maddy takes her clothes out of her basket whenever she plays in her room. I went in one day and she had taken all the clothes out and was sitting in the basket reading a book.
Maddy sometimes gives kisses to people. One day she crawled up to me while I was laying on the floor, kissed me, and ran away.
Today I took Maddy for a walk and on the way back we found the men who mow the lawn in our complex. She was waving at them and then she heard the sound of their cars engine and she danced to it.
There is a little girl on our team now, just arrived, and she loves Maddy. Today we went on a trip to the playground together and had a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment