About Me

My photo
My husband and I got married in July 2006, lived in Greenville, moved to China for four years, and are now back in Greenville. We have 3 amazing children and love serving our Summit Church!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Recent Happenings

I do a horrible job keeping up my blog but I had a friend tell me the other day that they check on it on a regular basis to keep up with us. I instantly felt the need to keep up with this. I see my girls every day and they grow so quickly so this will be a great way to keep you up to date about how they are doing.

Maddy - She has been seizure free for 1 1/2 months. She is growing like crazy and copying everything she hears. She loves music. She loves to giggle. She loves her little sister and is pushing and hitting her less and less. She has peed in the potty a few times but not on a regular basis. She still loves to help. 

Favorites:
"I find you, Mommy (or person or thing)!"
Makes up songs repeating the same word over and over
Routine
Being outside
She has a Dora watering can and 
"Teacher made this"
Getting her hair put up

Emma - She is walking and following Maddy everywhere. They have reached this stage where they play together and leave Nate and I. She is very clingy to mommy and daddy depending on the time of day. When Daddy comes in she yells, "DaDa". We are learning though, that she is super stubborn. I wonder where she gets that from... :-)

Favorites:
Throws hand in the air and says, "Up"
Words: help, sock, shoes, stick, milk, eat, book
Blanket
Runs away from mommy and goes her own places
Stands up on the stool to wash her hands even though she can't reach the sink
Give kisses




No comments: