About Me

My photo
My husband and I got married in July 2006, lived in Greenville, moved to China for four years, and are now back in Greenville. We have 3 amazing children and love serving our Summit Church!

Friday, January 07, 2011

I love this man!


I love this man! After writing my previous blog I turned off the computer and was emotionally worn out. I just looked at Nate and said, "I'm going to bed to have a good cry". He immediately stopped what he was doing, went to bed with me and let me process as he just listened. He didn't try to brush it off. He just sat, holding me and listening to my fears come out. I can say that I now feel so much better! Good quality time, good night sleep - I am so thankful for this man! Nathan Forrest, I love you!

1 comment:

Jan said...

What a testimony for His glory. You are blessed. :)