We have found out that JB is eligible to be adopted so we are so thankful for this and remembering his forever family. We hope they love him and enjoy him as much as we have!
About Me
- Emily Forrest
- My husband and I got married in July 2006, lived in Greenville, moved to China for four years, and are now back in Greenville. We have 3 amazing children and love serving our Summit Church!
Monday, March 29, 2010
JB - 2 more visits
So this past weekend we had JB and unfortunately I didn't take any pictures but it was a great time so I thought I should blog. For the past few months he has been with us he seems to only really be comforted by Nathan. I don't know if it is the uncomfortableness of my growing belly or what but he won't snuggle with me like he does with Nathan. However, that changed this past weekend. On Saturday night we had Nathan's Chinese teacher's family over for dinner and when JB wasn't getting attention he got a little fussy. I put him in a seat and started clapping and he immediately calmed down. Then that night I took him in the bedroom with me to let him listen to me read to our little girl (something I do almost every night) and he was fussy until we got in the bedroom. Once I sat him down on the bed he calmed down and snuggled up against his pillow. I read to both babies :-) and then I started singing to JB and he just smiled and giggled. It was so sweet and special. When he is unhappy I will sing to him and he will get calm or I can clap and he will try to clap too. It was a great moment for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment